Your Model Portfolio is the sure way to get started if you are a talent looking for opportunities in the film, television, fashion modeling industries. It is obvious that without a proper portfolio, an agent will not be able to represent you and most of all sought for available gigs for you. As a model or actor, you wanna get regular bookings. And this is what your career is all about I guess.
At Morgeez Talent Agency, our talent portal is the right place for you to create your portfolio online. Learn how to go about creating your portfolio here:
- Login after registration and you will land at your user profile page.
- At the user profile page, click Add New and a portfolio creation form will open for you.
- Fill out the form with all the required information such as names, country, date of birth, height etc
- Add your model decent portfolio photos in the photos gallery field.
- Copy and paste your youtube videos into the video field
- Add action photos in the CompCard Field
- Add your Bio, Experience in the related fields
- Ensure to furnish all information about your career journey so far. Better not to leave some fields of the form blank as this will suggest incomplete portfolio profile.
- Be as honest as you can be as this is key for bookings.
When done, click submit. That’s it your profile is now submitted for the Morgeez Talent Management Team to review. Once the review process is done and profile approved, then it will be published. Once you profile is published, we can now be able to nominate you as a serious talent for various industry jobs to our clients, locally and internationally.
So Folks, that’s it. Should you need any further help in creating your portfolio or assistance in managing your portfolio, hit contact us now. We are here to help you grow. You can also join our community to post questions and get answers that will help develop your career. You can also call us on +2710 005 5522 during Office hours, South African Time. You also Leave your comments or suggestions below.